Subject: [Leica] many thanks for adam's comments re Don's PAW
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon May 30 20:23:04 2005

Adam,
Thank you for the kind comments regarding my daughter.  I am pretty sure you
are correct, I've watched her blow through a major research paper in a day
or so from research to rough draft to finished footnoted paper.  She caught
up on two years of chemistry, math, history, biology, and English in a month
long marathon for the IB.  Sort of doing the GRE and MCAT thing.

Best regards,

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com