Subject: [Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 PRE ASPH deception
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Sun May 29 18:24:08 2005

Some really like to use pre ASPH Lux 35mm for its own characteristic
imagery due to residual optical aberrations. This is why the old 35 Lux
has been pricey on the market. Voigtlander Nokton 40mm is said to be
designed with this lens in mind with no ASPH optics. There is no
accounting for tastes. :-)

Cheers,

MIKIRO
Japan