Subject: [Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 PRE ASPH deception
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun May 29 11:22:10 2005

Luis

I do not have any of the mentioned lenses, but I am interested in either
the 35 pre-asph 'lux and 35 pre-asph 'cron. It would be very interesting to
see comparisons shots between them - do you have any to post?

TIA
Didier

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 PRE ASPH deception)