Subject: [Leica] One of Lug's Best
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun May 29 08:28:58 2005

It all boils down to the ancient adage

"Don't knock it 'til you've tried it"

I used to swear that Zoom lenses would never-ever find a place on the
front end of a camera in my possession.

I used to swear that I would never-ever use an Auto-Focus Camera until I
won one (Canon EOS 500N (Rebel something or other).

I swore I would never-ever go digital, until my R7 broke down just
before the arrival of the "Flying Scotsman", I managed to get a Canon
DSLR on loan, by leaving my R7 in the shop, and was more than pleasantly
gobsmacked by the results.

I've stopped swearing

Douglas