Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 511
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat May 28 06:09:36 2005

>In a message dated 5/27/05 4:22:24 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:
>
>> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3401108
>>
>Philippe,
>
>The lighting is consonant and the human figure gives the geometric
>background
>relief. Could you give us time, place, and subjects or translate same?
>
>Bob

I'm not sure of understanding your question

time:   approximately at 17.00 GMT last 26th
place:  Monasterio de Nuestra Senora de Aranzazu -fifty kilometers from San
Sebastian in Basque Country in the high of a mountain- 9 kilometers of a
narrow road. Hanging at the edge of a deep precipice; spectacular!
subject:I titled it fachada that`s facade, front of the building.

Every title of the pictures in the folder are in Spanish which, in fact, is
my native lenguage.

Vitrales............glasses
Crucero.............cross or transversal of the church
Apostoles...........apostles
La entrada..........the entrance
Al cielo ...........towards the sky
Torre...............tower

I hope this help

Felix

PS No thecnical data any more as I think it's irrelevant...