Subject: [Leica] Re: Nuestra Senora de Aranzazu
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Fri May 27 13:06:47 2005

In the middle of the Basque Country there is a monastery where the
buildings and the sculptures created some years ago ?in 1950- by Javier
Sainz de Oiza and Jorge Oteiza respectively- created a true scandal
being well in advance of the taste of the rather conservative Basque
society. Nowadays the architectural based mainly in the use of stone
pyramids and the sculptures of apostles make the Monasterio de Aranzazu
a very interesting site.

I present a small folder that I photographed this week and that I think,
optimistically perhaps, could be of interest for all of you

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=498844

Thanks for looking

Regards

Felix

PS Pictures are not in a logical order but I cannot or I don?t know how
changing them

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Nuestra Senora de Aranzazu)