Subject: [Leica] FS IIIf, darkroom bits
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill h)
Date: Thu May 26 18:26:46 2005

FS.
Leica IIIf BD, rebuilt in 2002 by DAG, including new shutter curtain.
Cosmetically good, mechanically excellent, romantically transcendent. A
beautiful little jewel, but my aging eyes do not permit me to use it
effectively, and it should be used. Includes neckstrap. $450

Leitz Elmar 5 cm f 3.5 collapsible SM lens, cleaned in 2002 by
Sherry. Includes plastic front lenscap that says Leica.  $150

VALOO, missing regular fixing screw (it has a replacement), otherwise good.
$35

Screw-mount to M adapter 28-90 (Japan)  $35
- - -

Also some darkroom surplus, thanks to a sagging market for newer darkroom
gear:

Time-O-Lite enlarging timer, works fine, model M59 $10

For Omega D2-type enlarger:
-- Cast aluminum wall mount, very substantial; wall mount is often
preferable to surface mount. $25.
-- 4x5 glassless negative carrier $30
-- 2 1/4 negative carrier, filed out, $25
-- 35mm condenser $25

Two stainless developing tanks with plastic lid for 1 2/1/4 or 2 35mm reels,
$5 each

3 stainless 2 1/4 reels, $3 each

Lens: 35mm autoVivitar f2.8 in box and foam, fits Pentax SLR, $15

Please be prepared to add shipping costs.

bill h