Subject: [Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 24 21:50:27 2005

Matt Kollasch showed:

> http://www.kollarfoto.com/family/<<<

Way to go Matt!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

A great start to a visually exciting photo essay. Man this is one you can
work with over a period of years producing a wonderful record of this family
in development.

I can only say... "You've come a long way me old Son!" :-)

One of the great things about the LUG, not only do you make fine personal
friends, you also have the great pleasure of watching folks improve over the
years.

And Matt is one of the best improved shooters on the list during the past
years of watching him develop to become a fine eyed photojournalist!

I don't suppose many of you have seen Matt's work from Slovakia on the ROMA,
or as they're called by some people, Gypsies. Absolutely first class
photojournalism.

So stay with this story Matt, as it's another piece that can become an
exhibition down the line.  Or published work. Well done, good on you.

ted

Replies: Reply from matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .)