Subject: [Leica]Hello? - With two new images...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue May 24 12:54:28 2005

Nice.
I did some shots like that a few weeks ago, too, but the plastic windows
were never that clear in my case. And there wasn't that much difference in
stops between inside and outside either. Must have to do with the time of
the day then.
It looked like a red tent to me, which seemed strange, so that's why I
asked.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica]Hello? - With two new images...)