Subject: [Leica] PAW updates
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Sun May 22 20:47:06 2005

I've been so busy the past two months that I haven't had time to get any
pictures up on my site. However, I have been pushing that shutter ('though
not as often as I'd like). I've put our long weekend to good use and posted
2 months worth of "Pictures a Week" work. Of course, I didn't get the
gardening I was assigned done....

Starting at:

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/2005-13.htm

following the links and ending at

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/2005-20.htm

Some better than others...comments, contructive critiques etc welcome.

jm

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW updates)