Subject: [Leica] Gallery updated
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat May 21 07:00:01 2005

on 5/20/05 9:19 PM, Rick Dykstra at rdcb37@dodo.com.au wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've added a few bird photos to my gallery, with some pics of the
> Module Lens System in use as well.  Having a scanner of my own now
> makes a difference!  I was happy to see that Leica Fotographie rated
> the Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 II so well.  Better than calling it
> a dog I guess.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Nature
>
> Rick Dykstra.

Rick - awesome series of photos!  But, the crowds, the foul air... didn't
you miss them?

The Rainbow Bee-eater with the moth is an awesome photo!  Color,
composition, posture, all perfect, then to top it off he's got that moth in
his bill!  Thanks for showing us.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com