Subject: [Leica] IIIf for sale
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill h)
Date: Fri May 20 04:43:04 2005

FS.

Leica IIIf BD, rebuilt in 2002 by DAG, including new shutter curtain,
viewfinder beamsplitter. Cosmetically good, mechanically excellent,
romantically transcendent. A beautiful little jewel, but my aging eyes do
not permit me to use it effectively, and it should be used. Includes
neckstrap. $450

Jupiter 3 f 1.5 lens. $65

Leitz Elmar 5cm f 3.5 collapsible SM lens, cleaned in 2002 by
Sherry. Includes plastic front lenscap that says Leica.  $150

VALOO, missing regular fixing screw, otherwise good, $35

Screw-mount to bayonet adapter 28-90 (Japan), $35.

Please be prepared to add shipping

Bill H
vintagebill@verizon.net

Replies: Reply from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung) ([Leica] RE: F.S. LTM Nikkor-S.C. 50/1.4)