Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 19 16:15:59 2005

B. D. Colen offered:

> Just one shot -
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/5107265bw<<<<<<<

Hi B. D.,
I like the dramatic B&W effect, after all "Real photographers shoot B&W, eat
Sushi and drink Scotch!" ;-) Single malt that is! ;-)

However, what bugs me?  It feels like it isn't a complete photograph because
it seems like there's a tiny bit of some kind of visual information missing.

Do I know what? Nope! Not exactly, but I can't get a feel of a complete
photograph despite I have no question about the technical quality of
catching the moment. It just feels like there's an edge missing.

Sorry mate maybe you can fill the gap.

ted

Message from bd_colen at harvard.edu (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)