Subject: [Leica] Very nice Leica M and R stuff for sale
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed May 18 18:56:21 2005

You may have not read the welcoming message when you subscribed to the
LUG. For the record:

We ask that messages about buying and selling cameras be restricted to
Friday. If you face ruin or shame from waiting until Friday to announce
your desire to buy or sell, no one will punish you, but we would prefer
that you mind your manners and limit such postings to Fridays.

John Collier