Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW19: Relief
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon May 16 14:04:52 2005

Thanks for reminding me, Dave, I had forgotten to mention the Leica:

At the moment we were struck from behind, my M6TTL was in the trunk, along
with
both of our laptops (in bags with only a small amount of padding, no proper
camera or laptop cases).  Fortunately, we had not emptied the trunk of our
supplies from our weekend childbirth preparation class...including four
pillows
which must have provided quite a bit of padding since nothing was broken.

So, Leica-owners of the world, forget the fancy Billingham bags or Pelican
cases...surround your Leicas with big soft pillows and all will be well!

Thanks for the wishes of health.

Best,
Aaron

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW19: Relief)