Subject: [Leica] Celebration. paw 16
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun May 15 23:59:04 2005

On 16 de may de 2005, at 1:06, Ted Grant wrote:

> Sorry I don't think it's worth posting if you were expecting a bunch
> of happy great picture kind of remarks. :-(

Nah, I never expect comments, really. Most of them gone uncommented.
Anyway I greatly appreciate every comment.

> And if that's you in the mirror? To me that's nearly always a no-no
> unless you really need to be in the photo as part of the family
> picture. Maybe you are?

yup, I am. If not take for sure that I wont be there.

> However, sorry this picture doesn't do anything for me as an outside
> viewer simply because I don't understand what it's all about. A
> celebration you say, but it looks like a bunch of folks just hanging
> out gabbing!

it's just that. The celebration happened before, the "official" pics
were already, this is just the family hangin' out for a drink before
the dinner, common here, dunno elsewhere. I'm kinda allergic to those
events.  :)

There is no need to sorry, everything is welcome, specially the
not-so-good critics.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Celebration. paw 16)