Subject: [Leica] FS: Digilux 2 Kit
From: DBaker9128 at aol.com (DBaker9128@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 12 17:56:56 2005

Hello LUG

I would like to sell my Leica Digilux 2 in mint-minus condition (small
tripod marks on base plate). It comes with bundled software, instructions,
box,
cords, extra battery, Heliopan 2nd-generation UV filter and 69mm to 72mm &
77mm
step up filter rings.

$990 including UPS Ground shipping and insurance in CONUS. I will also
consider a sale outside of the USA. Money Order, personal check (with wait
clear) or PayPal (with 3% surcharge for fees). My ebay id is "goodbokeh"
with 70
all positive comments.
Contact me at _dbaker9128@aol.com_ (mailto:dbaker9128@aol.com)
Thanks