Subject: [Leica] Summaron eyes (2)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu May 12 16:01:05 2005

At 3:40 PM -0700 5/12/05, Der Eiserne Reiter wrote:
>Here is what I mean:
>
>http://ferider.smugmug.com/gallery/530981
>
>Thanks,
>
>Roland.

Sehr geehrter Herr Ruehl,

I see what you mean. Yes, the setup was intended
to convert an existing 35 Summaron from thread
mount to M3 mount. The lens in question would
also have to have a reground cam to make the
focussing work.

It would work as you intended, but you would have
to remove the eyes, otherwise focussing would be
by scale only. I guess the Snapshot Skopar (25/4)
might work if the flange around the mount didn't
interfere with the lens.

Tsch?ss

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff