Subject: [Leica] A (walk without a camera) stands for....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 11 22:53:39 2005

> If you could find it in your heart to point us to some more I'd
> appreciate it. Sentimental reasons.
>
> Daniel

Thank you for your attention on my site which sits.
Coincidently I was mulling over that project tonight.
Lewis and Clark and Mark...
I think I have a working plan for full 4000 dpi scans from my Nikon 5000.
Resulting in uploads to the site. After appropriate reducing and
jpegination.
"Printing to the web" I think of it.

"This is not a real photograph, but has been FORMATTED to fit your screen"

I've been plowing through the GoLive classroom in a box and am developing
some renewed confidence.
And then the printing of those scans to 13x19 Epson Velvet.
And then trying to get them hung somewhere, like a gallery.
Or the Oregon Historical Society.
Or the Theosophical Society.
Or High Society.

Mark Rabiner