Subject: [Leica] A stands for....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 11 02:13:18 2005

On 5/11/05 2:00 AM, "Didier Ludwig" <rangefinder@screengang.com> typed:

> Mark
> Same for me. AE is the only feature I miss sometimes on my M6. You might
> choose an a-la-carte M7 with MP-style lever?...
> Didier
>
>> All along I thought my next Leica body would be the new MP. Its a mouth
>> watering everything I ever wanted in a Leica.
>> But now its the M7 at the top of my list.
>> Mark Rabiner

Oh you mean you have to advance the M7 yourself? No micromoter? :)
I'll have my doctor shoot some cortisone into my thumb knuckle and put it
back into fighting mode.

And no LCD readout on a monitor screen thing on the back you're now going to
tell me!

They may as well call it an M6.8.3!

Mark Rabiner
Photography