Subject: [Leica] Please help me decide on Week 18
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 10 18:58:28 2005

Ric Carter showed and asked:

>> We were at the beach last weekend. While the girls shopped, they  dropped
>> me at the beach for an hour. It's off season, so it was more  fun than
>> usual. Got several shot I really liked, narrowed to three.

Hi Ric,

Number 1:  I'd dump it. Why? It's too confusing and not quite what you tried
to make it do... look like everything was closed up. That isn't the feeling
I get nor do I see a shot that really worked due to the confusion of the eye
seeking for something to lock on.

Number 2: Unfortunately you had potential there, but blew it with the
composition. The little guy is about to crash into the left side. If you'd
taken a couple of steps to your left the composition might have worked. Or
shot sooner when he was closer to the centre, but not at the centre.

Number 3:  Now yer cooking as it's a nice balance all over vertically and
horizontally.
So, for what it's worth it's number 3 without question!

ted

Message from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] Please help me decide on Week 18)