Subject: [Leica] What I learned from the LUG....
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue May 10 12:18:29 2005

My favorite - by far - is this one:

<http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/2005/2005-05-06-wisconson/aDsc_6752.html>

I suppose because it's the antithesis of your goth images. Image 1 is
also quite wonderful but it doesn't have the light and openness of the
one above. There's a sense of place and person and relationship that I
truly love.

Excellent and inspiring.

Adam

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] swimming and diving photos! something different! :-))