Subject: [Leica] Camera stores in Portland, OR?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Tue May 10 07:55:03 2005

Simon,

If it is something NEW you want particularly, but also some used, you might
want to contact Richard at KB Camera in Bellingham, Washington. Richard
stocks absolutely everything, and that includes 50/1.4 and 75/2 ASPH's. He
could overnight a parcel to your hotel. Use my name and he'll sell below
the prices on the website.  The transaction would be tax-free.
<http://www.kbcamera.com/leicashop/catalog/>

William

Replies: Reply from simonpj at mac.com (Wyndham Pulman-Jones) ([Leica] Camera stores in Portland, OR?)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 18)