Subject: [Leica] rock and roll
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon May 9 14:51:20 2005

Really sorry about the double posting and bad subject line.

It's a hazard of digest subscriptions.

Ric

Hey Sonny--

I was trying to figure out which one of those jokers looks most like
a Carter, but finally decided I didn't want to insult anybody.

I really like the window shot.

Are sound clips available??

Still suffering '60s hearing loss,
Ric Carter