Subject: [Leica] Arbus Exhibit
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon May 9 04:31:23 2005

Hi All:
Yesterday being Mother's Day and very pretty, Iwalked through New
York's Central Park to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where they had
a Diane Arbus Exhibit. Though I am not particularly fond of her work-
generally too depressing, while technically great, this was a
wonderful- and very satisfying exhibit. It is very complete,
containing images which are almost "old friends" we have seen them so
often. It is there till 30 May, and I recommend it without
reservation. I will go a second time just to absorb the photos without
the crowds. vroger

http://leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-83447.html