Subject: [Leica] print exchange
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri May 6 12:58:02 2005

The 2nd round of the LUG print exchange is complete.  The theme for the
third round is "wind" and we'll be finishing this round by July 31st.

We have 15 returning participants so far.  The premise is simple.  We each
make x number of prints, where x is the number of people participating.
Ship them off, along with a self addessed, stamped envelope, and then
receive about the same number of prints back.  Sure beats pixel peeping.  :)

If you'd like to join the exchange, let me know soon.  Space is limited.
First come, first serve.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/