Subject: [Leica] Re: inquiry, Canon 50mm F/1.0
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri May 6 07:15:47 2005

On 5/5/05 9:13 PM, "brad daly" <brad@bradbrad.com> typed:

> thanks, felix.  i don't see it on their site anymore--assuming i'm
> looking in the right section.  my spanish ain't so hot.
>
> best,
> brad
>
> On 5 May 2005, at 6:14 PM, F?lix L?pez de Maturana wrote:

I really think this posting of full price lists of Canon glass and people
mouth watering over a Canon 50mm f1 lens instead of a Noctilux the other
Leica lists are starting to laugh at us.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] inquiry, wanted: Toyo 810MII)