Subject: [Leica] Photovillage Leica Day, Fri. May 6 & 75mmf2.0M USA Premiere
From: photovilla at aol.com (Rich)
Date: Thu May 5 22:08:45 2005

*****************Leica Day, Friday May 6, 12-8pm EST***************

Leica representative Brian Bell will be on hand to demonstrate the
latest and greatest Leica cameras and optics.

Included in this will be the new Leica digital module R, the product
we are all waiting for. Also, for the first time in the USA, the 75mm
f2.0 Summicron M will be shown and sold. Also the new Geovid binoculars
as well as a host of other favorite Leica toys!

We will also be offering a 5-10% discount on almost every Leica item for
this one day sale only.

If you are in NYC, please do come visit our Leica Shop to see all the
goodies! If you are not able to make it, we are also able to deliver
these discounts through the mail.

Feel free to contact us by email or phone for your orders and questions.
Our contact info is:

                          The Photo Village, Inc.
               1133 Broadway, Suite 824 (between 25th & 26th Streets)
                            New York, NY 10010
                              (212) 989-1252
                          www.photovillage.com
                       Monday - Friday: 12-8pm EST

Leica Gossip: today Leica announced a new accessory for all M cameras.

The Leica Rep. will be in tomorrow to unveil the details.

I hope to see you all there!

bests,

Rich Pinto
The Photo Village, Inc.