Subject: [Leica] Re: inquiry, Canon 50mm F/1.0
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Thu May 5 21:12:59 2005

right.  that's what my friend has been trying to do--with no
success.  i thought someone on here might have a line on one.  it's a
really rare beast.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don't
know one child with a full time job and children."
     --Bill Hicks

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re: inquiry, Canon 50mm F/1.0)
Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Re: inquiry, Canon 50mm F/1.0)