Subject: [Leica] Got me a 42 megapix Leica Digital
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Tue May 3 14:14:24 2005

Hi Phillipe,

yes, I've had a number of Powerbook G4 lockups.  I've learnt to use the
Minolta software for doing the scans rather than attempting it through
PS Elements 2.0.  And I no longer try to switch between Minolta's
scanning utilities.  No lockups since.  If you know how to get it to
scan from within PS, please let me know.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Got me a 42 megapix Leica Digital)