Subject: [Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided at all costs
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 2 18:56:09 2005

In a message dated 5/2/2005 9:51:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
telyt@earthlink.net writes:
You ought to hear what my daughter has to say about the differences between
the Harry Potter books and movies ;-)

I can imagine, as Katha, Our German Girl from a year ago, just had fits when
she watched the movies here.  We had to threaten to gag her so we could
watch
them in peace and quiet.  Worked for a few moments at a time.  ;-)

Gene