Subject: [Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 2 07:46:37 2005

Marc wails:

>>My God, they have ruined the entire concept of the original show.  Putting
USians in as characters?  What bloody madness!  The show requires UK
denizens, and there are dozens of fine UK actors and actresses who would
play magnificently to US audiences.<<

No, no, Marc, it's still frightfully British. In fact, I believe the orginal
videtape version was British--it just aired on USian public broadcasting
outlets.

-Chris Lawson