Subject: [Leica] Re: Film/digital wars
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sat Apr 30 11:04:22 2005

On 30 de abr de 2005, at 16:17, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Now, however, with film fast becoming an asterisk in the photo world,
> and the dollar heading down the drain, the prices become ludicrous.

Yep, I stated about this before. Anyway, nobody needs a specific brand
of camera to take excellent pictures, the rest perhaps may should be
considered like having a mix between caprice and necessity :) before
and now, now much more caprice than anything else.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/