Subject: [Leica] Some new Leica photos now archiving images ----CD-RW?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 29 07:20:24 2005

For the same reason I don't use CDs anymore--their capacity is 650 MB
vs. 4.7 GB for DVDs. And CD-RWs are even worse--same low capacity but
much higher price and much less reliable in my experience. I used to
keep one or two of them, just to move stuff between computers, but got
too many errors and now use a USB stick for that.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com