Subject: [Leica] Temporary Sign-Off & Thanks
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Apr 28 07:08:36 2005

I'm not going to have much opportunity to take part during the next
couple of months so I'm going to sign-off temporarily.

Many thanks to all of you who've commented on my pictures with
special thanks to Don, Mark R., Nathan, Philippe, Sonny and Ted (and
quite a number of others with apologies to those I missed) for all
the helpful feedback.

It's been fun.  I'll be reading the digest from time to time to stay
in touch.  Talk to you all again soon, I trust.
--
Regards,

Dick