Subject: [Leica] digital transformation
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Apr 27 20:13:43 2005

dorysrus@mindspring.com (Don Dory) wrote:

>how many of us on the list are
>somewhat nostalgic for film, or have genuinely embraced the digital
>revolution?

Strictly film for me...though I do love what scanners and digital
darkroom software and printers can do with the film, once processed.
And I use a Coolpix, carried in my briefcase, for quick snaps.

If I were attempting to earn a living as a photographer, I suspect I
would happily embrace digital.

I look at what Graham and Bill Clough, among many on this list, can do
with film, and I'm inspired to work harder at it.  *AND* I see what
others can do with digital equipment, and I'm envious.  :-)

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church