Subject: [Leica] "Fat" 90mm Tele-Elmarit vs. Other 90mm Comments?
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (John O. Newell)
Date: Wed Apr 27 07:05:03 2005

I'm interested in any feedback from anyone who is familiar with the
original, "fat" Tele-Elmarit 90mm, particularly in comparison to other
earlier or current M RF lenses (or the Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 90mm).

I've never used a "fat" T-E, but have used the more recent one as well as
the 90mm Elmarit, which I thought gave noticeably better results, but I
could have had a bad speciment of the T-E.

thanks for your opinions
John Newell

Replies: Reply from mvolo at acpub.duke.edu (Michael Volow) ([Leica] "Fat" 90mm Tele-Elmarit vs. Other 90mm Comments?)