Subject: [Leica] Clear File Negative Files 35mm 120 have a gazillion where should I sell them?
From: mak at teleport.com (mak@teleport.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 21:35:58 2005

Local store closed leaving me with thousands of new Clear File Archival
Archival Plus 35,, Slide and 120 pages all new and sealed. E bay does not
seem to be the place to move the excess anyone have any ideas as to an
effective place to sell these. They are spendy new... 100 35mm Slide Pages
$36 is what it says on the sticker...

Heck I would sell them for 100 35mm Negative 100 35mm Slide or 100 120 pages
for $20 shipped US.

Has anyone had any luck with www.photo.net? I purchased one camera there but
have limited experience outside ebay and the lists...

Thanks  Mark

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Clear File Negative Files 35mm 120 have a gazillion where should I sell them?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Clear File Negative Files 35mm 120 have a gazillion where should I sell them?)