Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] Pisa at 7AM/ Recent Steam
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Apr 25 09:29:41 2005

Thanks for the constructive comments Henning,
all were shot hand held by a still slightly woozy geophysicist
(suffering from the longevening before in a much too good restaurant).

As I was on a business trip and not really intending to take anything
other than snapshots WYSIWYG.
With a head full of options and ideas of how to enhance the production
and output of geothermal wells in the Tuscany area, and how to apply
geophysical processing and interpretation methods to geothermal
reservoirs, as opposed to oil and gas criteria, I wasn't really
concentrating - just snapping.
cheers
Douglas

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] [MUGers] Pisa at 7AM/ Recent Steam)