Subject: [Leica] SSAE: thank goodness for Google
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Apr 23 01:52:34 2005

G'day all, I have decided to enter a competition: well you gotta be in
it to win it. Not much chance of that, but could be fun. As I was
reading the terms and conditions there was a question: Have you
included your SSAE: my god I thought, I need some fancy document to
entitle me to enter: what the hell is a SSAE. Some form of model
release.

Off to Google: SSAE photography brought up: stamped self addressed
envelope --- How I love these acronyms.

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair