Subject: [Leica] Re: FS M3, meter and 135/4
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Thu Apr 21 21:09:03 2005

On Apr 21, 2005, at 8:12 PM, Bill Lawlor wrote:

> Leicameter MR with mercury battery. It is very accurate $50

Hi Bill?
I'm not quite certain whether you will sell the meter alone. If so, I'm
interested; I've really wanted another ever since I slipped on some ice
in the mountains and really crunched mine. (Of course, I'm glad the
meter was there, since otherwise it would have been the top plate of
the M3!)

Do you know what the battery situation is? Is it one of the ones that
there is a currently-available substitute for, even if it's expensive?

Thanks,
Eric
510-482-4658