Subject: [Leica] A First
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 21 19:20:00 2005

"The gas at the local station here in Cedar Rapids just dropped to $2.02/
gal for mid range.  Unfortunately it is Alcohol infused and the normal
Unleaded Regular is $2.13/gal.  The really bad thing is that my new Audi
requires Premium at $2.23/gal.  Gonna be a real expensive drive to Texas
this July.  ;-) Gene"
Gene,  Count your blessings. Regular is $2.53 here in Olympia...I have 2
round trips to San Jose between May and August (3600 miles) and one round
trip to Alaska in June (7000 miles) From all reports I can expect to pay $3
per gallon in both California and Canada. My 92 Volvo 240 gets 21mpg....the
odometer just hit 260,000 today.