Subject: [Leica] A First
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 18:36:02 2005

In a message dated 4/21/2005 12:22:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
paul@dezan.net writes:
I suppose I could lie and say I never thought I'd live to see this, but in
reality, I've known it was inevitable for a very long time now.

OUCH!!!@

The gas at the local station here in Cedar Rapids just dropped to $2.02/ gal
for mid range.  Unfortunately it is Alcohol infused and the normal Unleaded
Regular is $2.13/gal.  The really bad thing is that my new Audi requires
Premium
at $2.23/gal.  Gonna be a real expensive drive to Texas this July.  ;-)

Gene