Subject: [Leica] Leica M book...Approach With Caution!
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Thu Apr 21 15:35:32 2005

There are a lot of chemical compounds that pass for alcohol and books
are constructed of and printed in a very wide variety of materials.  It
is difficult to determine if the book and the cleansing agent are
compatible...it would be a shame to wash the print off the vellum cover
of a "Kelmscott Chaucer!"  I would be extremely cautious about cleansing
books unless one really knows what she or he is doing.

        Buzz Hausner