Subject: [Leica] Leica M book
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 20 12:23:35 2005

I thought you were talking about Osterloh's book "50 years of Leica M",
which is a very different book, and not available at Amazon.  The "50 years"
book covers the R&D history of the "M's".   I almost fell off my chair when
I saw the $26 price tag; I paid much more for the "50 Years" book.

See here:
http://camerabooks.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&User_ID=871167&St=1541&St2=-48137844&St3=-49990573&DS_ID=4&Product_ID=8797&DID=15

The $26 book is the "Advanced Photo School" book, and I've not seen it.  I
am quite amazed if its current value is $600 .

Regards,

Vick Ko