Subject: [Leica] Re:OT Digital PS
From: Digiratidoc at aol.com (Digiratidoc@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 06:42:40 2005

If you want to stay with Leica glass go for the Panasonic FX7 or FZ20. Be
forewarned that the FX7 does not have an optical viewfinder but makes up for
it
with a large, clear LCD. My preference would be the FZ20. B&H has it for
$499
which is less than the C8080 and some of my pictures with it rival what I
can
do with my D20. Both the FX7 and FZ20 have image stabilization but the DC
Vario-Elmarit on the FZ20 is equivalent to a 36-432 in 35mm and is a
wondrous piece
of glass. The only thing I don't like about the FZ20 is the flaky lens hood
but for that lens I can live with it.