Subject: [Leica] BD PAW
From: csemetko at earthlink.net (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue Apr 19 21:56:52 2005

This reminds me of shooting in the LA streets at the 2000 Democratic
Convention. The street was TEEMING with people; you could not take two
steps without walking into somebody. It was the most public of public
events. I'm standing there, and the actor Philip Seymour Hoffman is
walking through the middle of this crowd. I raise my camera and shoot.
His "people"-- one little guy with an attitude, who's directly in front
of him and passing right in front of me-- says, "Ah, Mr. Hoffman is not
taking pictures today." To which I reply, "Good for him. I, however,
am."