Subject: [Leica] Photojournalists and permission
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 19 18:01:48 2005

Gary Todoroff offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Photojournalists and permission

>>> For example, I'm sure Ted has asked many a surgeon, "Cut that vein one
>>> more
> time, Doc, so I can get a better glint off the scalpel." Well, maybe you
> can't ask *everyone* to do it again . . .<<<<<<<

Yeah right! ;-)

But I will admit, I followed the blood splattered hand of a surgeon holding
a scalpel as it passed through the light of the OR table about a dozen times
trying to get almost what you say. It's page. 169 for those of you with a
copy of Doctors' Work. Those with a copy of "This is Our Work." it's plate
53! ;-)  Not sure if this fits posing or not? ;-)

And no I never asked his permission! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Photojournalists and permission)