Subject: [Leica] Leica sale
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Apr 19 15:57:52 2005

One of our local dealers is trying to reduce
inventory (they still have NIB R3's and many,
many R4's).

Unfortunately, in store shopping only starting Friday 9:00am.

Some of the stuff, all in Canadian loonies:

New M:
MP .72 $3400
Ein St?ck M6 Kit $7350
M6TTL Black Pain with 35/2 & 50/1.4  $8799
242/2.8 M $1960
35/2 ASPH $1975
50/.2.8 $935
90/2.8 $1600
Tri-E $1755

New/Demo R:
R8 $1299
R4 $799
R4S2 $799
R4S $699
R3 $399
15/3.5$5775
24 $2150
28 $1950
35/1.4 $2950
35/2 $1850
50/2 $900
100/4 $900
180/2 $6050
280/2.8 $4600
105-280 $5300

Used R:
R3,4,5,7 Various
21/4 SA
35/2.8
35/4 Curtagon
90/2.8
180/2.8 older & 3cam
250/4
280/2.8 $2999 looks to be 'good' condition.

A lot of other stuff. New stuff has one year warranty only.

Do you 'need' the Modul telephoto system? They
have the whole bundle, so bring a good car to
trade in.  :-)

If someone is desperate for one of these items,
let me know and I'll see what I can do. I have no
connection with the store. At the moment I don't
know what can be done by me 'shopping in person'
yet not paying the taxes if an item gets shipped
directly to the US.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design