Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 15: Prego in DC
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Apr 19 07:51:12 2005

I do appreciate the advice, BD, but I have to begin to wonder what is
happening when I get an offlist email from another LUGger addressing me as
"Sam" followed by this one from you calling me "Adam."   Perhaps you are
thinking of my more famous cousin, renowned for his work in "Big Daddy" and
"The Water Boy."

Actually, this triggers something in my memory...off to have a look...

<tick tock tick tock>

I'm back, and with a cutting from almost a year ago:

>Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:20:56 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
>From: bdcolen@earthlink.net
>To: lug@leica-users.org
>Thanks, Adam - The difficult thing for me with this kind of photo is
>figuring out myself, once I've shot, whether a photo is really a "street
>photo," or just a photo that happens to have been taken in public. The
>great bulk of what passes for "street photography," including my own, is
>unfortunately the latter, rather than the former. I think that first one
>does make the cut; I'm still unsure about the second.
>B. D.
>----

Perhaps those 22 months without sleep had a longer-term impact than you
thought!  ;)  ;)  ;)  (Or perhaps I should just give up and change my name.)

Ah well, I've been called worse.

Best,
Aaron